We are interested in your feedback about how we deliver our services.
You can give us positive feedback (a compliment) or negative feedback (a complaint).
You can do this in person, by phone, by letter, by email or via this website.
I would like to give a compliment.
If you would like to make a complaint please fill the form at the end of guideline
- If you are unhappy with any part of our service, please inform your Counsellor or another QPASTT staff member either in person, by phone, by letter, or by email.
- If this doesn’t help, you can make a complaint to the Director of QPASTT. You can do this in person, by phone, by letter, by email or by completing the form on our website. Your complaint will be treated confidentially.
- If you have provided your contact details, we will notify you when we have received your complaint (within 2 weeks).
- The Director may deal with your complaint personally or refer your complaint to another appropriate person – for example, a QPASTT worker or a member or members of the Management Committee
- The person at QPASTT who is handling your complaint may contact you for more information or clarification.
- QPASTT will carefully consider your issue and try to make a determination based on all the information available within 28 working days.
- We will inform you of the decision as soon as possible
- If you are still not happy, please refer to the QPASTT Complaints Policy here