Demand for student placements with QPASTT is always high. We do endeavour to accommodate student placements in relation to our organisational needs at the time, but only have limited capacity to support demand.
QPASTT does not accept placement requests from students enrolled in courses requiring a counselling component for their placement. We only consider expressions of interest from students in non-clinical courses – i.e. not clinical courses and not those courses requiring a face to face counselling component for their placement.
The application process for Semester 1, 2019 is now open and closes on Friday 16th November 2019.
In your application for student placement at QPASTT:
- Clearly state the course you are currently enrolled in and the semester in which you require the placement.
- Include information about your course requirements around student placement – for example, number of hours, length of placement.
- Include your resume.
- Please also write a brief response to the following questions:
- Why are you interested in doing your placement with QPASTT?
- What do you believe you are able to bring to a placement that would make you a suitable candidate?
- What do you hope to get out of a placement? What are your expectations and goals?
Please send your application to StudentPlacement@qpastt.org.au