How to make a referral to QPASTT
You can refer yourself or make a referral for another person with their consent. Anyone can make a referral to QPASTT including service providers, medical professionals, a family member or friend.
There are two ways to make a referral.
- Call the Duty Officer on (07) 3391 6677 and make a referral over the phone.
- Download the referral form and send the completed form by Fax to (07) 3391 6388 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All referrals for people living in Brisbane and regional areas, go through our main office in Brisbane.
Download QPASTT Self Referral / Community Leaders Referral Form
QPASTT Brochures (in different languages)
To download a pdf of the QPASTT brochure, select the appropriate language below:
Rohingyan intro to QPASTT Audio[audio:track_2-client_charter.mp3]
Information for Community Leaders about Mental Health
To download this brochure, please select the appropriate language below
- Relaxation Audio CDs (QPASTT)
Information about Relaxation; Progressive relaxation and Mindfulness Practice in English, Tigrinya, Kirundi, Arabic, Dari, Farsi, Karen, Tamil
- The ‘Inspirational Stories’ Package Audio CD (2010, QPASTT)
Recorded stories told by parents in Arabic, Karen, Dari and Kirundi. Transcripts in English.
- Hints and Tips; ‘Looking After Yourself’ – A CD with multilingual fact sheets (2003, QPASTT)
Arabic, Bosnian, Burmese, Dari, English, Farsi, Nepali, Swahili, Tamil